Sunday, February 14, 2010

The DSP Sweet Pea is my favorite... it goes well with just about any type of card I want to make , like this simple birthday card. I used Vintage Labels ( SAB) and  Well Scripted ( Occasions Mini) stamp sets .I did some faux stitching for added detail, and the Chocolate Chip corduroy button finished the card off.
A very quick and basic card to make using another of SU! SAB sets, Good Neighbour and a sentiment from Small Script. The patterned paper is also from SAB. I used Melon Mambo for the oval and TopNote mats and Soft Suede as the card base.
The Beautiful Wings embosslits from the new mini are a simple way to add a adorable accent to a card ( and they are a great way to use up any scraps of DSP you have leftover!) The DSP, cardstock and ribbon are all Old Olive but for some reason, they look different in this pic....

No comments:

Post a Comment