Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunny Stampin' Studio Challenge #3

This is my layout for Andrea's Challenge to use only Stampin'Up! products to case a scrap page from a magazine,etc.I enjoy the sketches in Scrapbooks Etc. and as soon as I saw this page again ( from Oct 2009 issue) , I thought it'd be fun to use the beautiful paper form SU! Sweet Pea collection. I even managed to use a stamp set that had been sitting on my shelf collecting dust!! Check out Andrea's fabulous site for loads of inspiration!!! ( http://www.andreawalford.com/)
Here's the magazine layout:

I kept my layout veryy simple, just DSP for background, and for the strip, and I cut out the tree form the same striped paper.I love my Big Shot, it's so versatile..... the photo mats and the sentiment mat were made in a jiffy!!! I used my markers to colour the sentiment (Full Of Life) and the cute owl is from the Fox and Friends set from the new mini. I added some Crystal Effects to make it stand out. Finally, the eyelet border punch added some detail to the Bashful Blue cardstock strip. I finished the page off with a little Always Artichoke grosgrain ribbon tied to a miniclip on the photmat. This page took about 15 minutes to complete! So easy!

Now I just have to add pics!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment