Saturday, October 30, 2010

Christmas stamp class .

October isn't over ,yet, but I really need to start planning for my upcoming class; we're making just Christmas cards. When I started going through my stamp sets , I realized that I had accumulated quite a few sets ! I intially bought the Greeting Card Kids set to make back to school cards , but it such an adorable set that I must keep using it !!!


I really like the added bling effect that the glass glitter adds to my cards.


Suplies used:
Old Olive,Rose Red, Very Vanilla cardstock
Merry Moments DSP ( retired from '09 mini)
silver cord (retired) Silver brads
Punches  :Decorative Label  ( holiday mini,)Dotted Scallop Ribbon border, Scallop Trim border
Join In The Cheer die,Ovals , Bigshot
Silver Glass Glitter  (holiday mini)

No comments:

Post a Comment