Monday, April 18, 2011

Cricut's Wrap It Up : Disney autograph books

Happy Monday !!! Hope your weekend was fabulous!!! Today , I thought I would share something I made for my friend's children. They are going to DisneyWorld this week and I offered to make her kids their very own autograph books. I made one for a boy and one for a girl using one of my newest cartridges: Wrap It Up.
Here they are:

I made these simple books by cutting thin chipboard into 53/4 squares and for the inside, I used the white sheets that came in my scrapbook albums( trimmed a little smaller). They are the perfect weight and I don't have to use up my precious cardstock ( I live in a very rural area, so I can't afford to run out!!!). I bound the books together with my Bind-It-All.

I didn't have any pirate DP on hand so I searched through my stampwheels and found this one from SU... it matches the Ahoy Matey stamp set which has been retired for a few years now. It's been so long since I used a wheel on my page! With all the details on the ship , I really didn't need need much more on the cover , except his name, of course!

I really love this Disney paper and so it became the starting point for this book. The color palette is girly , but not too girly! Iused Stickles inside the windows for a little bling and outlined Maddison's name so it would pop off the page .

When we went to Disneyland I didn't have the tools to make these books, now I wanna go back just so I can make them ( oh, and also because we had soooo much fun there,too!!!!!!)!

Until next time..... happy crafting!!!

2 comments:

  1. These are darling! I went to Michael's & ACMoore tonight and actually looked at that cartridge, bu did not buy *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute books! Love the idea to make your own autograph books for Disneyland. Great job!

    ReplyDelete