Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Jingle Belles: Holiday Leftovers

Hello all!!
I've been enjoying some long overdue summer weather these past few weeks but it's been raining for the past couple of days so I'm finally spending some time in my craftroom!! This week's recipe at Jingle Belles is all about holiday leftovers ...... you know, the yummy leftovers from your paper or button stash , or that piece of ribbon you've hung onto waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it.... well now's the time!!
For my card, I used a digi image I printed last December and some leftover dp.



I used my Copic markers to color the digi stamp .... ooooh, I so love them!!! I sponged the edges of the cardinal and dp  with Crumb Cake for a softer feel. The green organza ribbon has been in my ribbon stash for so long and I seem to have an endless supply of it!!!! Finally, the sentiment is a rub-on from SU ( couple years ago).
So there's my card for this week's prompt, just in the nick of time, too!!! Have you checked out all the terrific entries at Jingles Belles.........if not , go check 'em out!!!

Thanks for stopping by... hope to see you again!!
Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous bird! I do so love to see a cardinal fly by against the backdrop of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you gave that leftover image and beautiful home ... together with the perfect sentiment and beautiful ribbon ... so glad you joined our jingle belles fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ribbon is perfect! What a gorgeous image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooooooooh!!! ♥♥♥! i *LOVE* that gorgeous cardinal image and of course the magnificent job of coloring makes him even more handsome! that ribbon is beyond beautiful as well... if you have to have an "endless supply" of one thing, you could do A LOT worse than that beautiful organza!!! :)

    ReplyDelete