Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hang In There : Reminisce sketch challenge

Hello again.... I'm back for yet another post today!!! I found this sketch challenge at Reminisce blog site which I really liked .



For this card I used the Jungle Stripes patterned paper . I used the leafy print side for the main card base and then used a strip the same paper, I just flipped it over to reveal the striped side.  The little monkey and sentiment are from an acrylic set from Hero Arts. Did you notice how the monkeys tail is over the circle edge? I couldn't fit the whole monkey inside my 2 3/4 " punch so I stamped another monkey 's tail which I handcut and adhered it to the original image so that his tail hangs over the edge.
The punches and baker's twine are from Stampin' Up! as well as the  orange and teal cardstock.

Whew!.... I think I'm done posting for the day!!!!!! I'm glad you stopped by!!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Clever how you did the tail! Love the dimension it adds! Great job and THANKS for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digging the tail hanging over the circle ( I have that monkey stamp too and lovvvve it! ) Love your card, it's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, CUTE! love the funny monkey! Thanks for playing along with the Reminisce Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete