Monday, January 27, 2014

Digital stamping & yoga

Good Monday morning!! I hope you've had a wonderful weekend.... ours was stormy, but that's okay, I get to have some guilt free crafting time when I'm stuck inside!!! Recently I discovered yoga and I just love it.... I get to spend quality time with my two girls while doing something that works my body and relaxes my mind!! yay!! Unfortunately, our yoga instructor has to go away at the end of next month for a few months and I know I'm really gonna miss those weekly sessions.

 I found this cute digi image on Etsy and made her a Nameste card.......

 
 
 
The Om Aum symbol was created from an image I found online and then imported to my Silhouette. I colored the girl with my Copic markers , added a few flourishes and some hemp twine and that's it. I plan on adding a traditional Hindu farewell inside  Really, this is just a nice clean and simple card, I hope she likes it!!
 
Thanks for stopping by mu blog today... have a
great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment