Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Today is a good day ....... for Mojo monday

Hi all! I'm back to share a card I made for this week's Mojo Monday challenge - here's the sketch:



 
 
 
I played around with a few products from October Afternoon 's 9 to 5 collection with a little Fancy Pants thrown in. Take a look.........
 
 
 
I love the cool retro office look of the 9to5 collection. All the papers and the journaling card and twine are from October Afternoon , the clip and button are from Fancy Pants. I used my Crafters Workshop stencil Coffee Splotches to age my papers with stains. There is minimal stamping on the front of this card...a sentiment from CTMH set called All the Details and a tab from True To Life.  This was a pretty simple and fun card to make and it's versatile for different occasions. Gotta love that!!!
 
Anyway... that's my  Mojo card- hope you liked! Thanks for dropping by!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment