Monday, May 11, 2015

The Good Life layout

Hi and welcome to my blog! I have a CAS layout to share with you today.  used the current sketch over at Stuck! sketches  blog for my starting point.

 Here's the sketch.....

 
 
 
Here's my take on the sketch....
 
 
 
 
 
This layout consist almost entirely of elements from one paper pack from Craft Smith called Nautical - this pack is full of fun and unique nautical themes including sheets of tags and journaling blocks. I fussy cut some of these tags for my lay and since this paper is double sided, I got more bang for my buck by using both sides for the strip(s).  The lighthouse is from Cricut's Life is a Beach cartridge and the anchor was cut on my Silhouette machine. Instead of using more paper to create the circle , I used a bit of hemp cording., added a few buttons, some bakers twine and my layout is finished!! Quick and easy... gotta love that!!
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch and your theme! Sweet photo too! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super! Love the nautical theme and the 'rope' circle! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome theme page! love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! I can almost smell the salt air and hear the waves behind you! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete