Thursday, November 3, 2011

Christmas cards

Hi all! I can't believe it's already November... we are only weeks away to Christmas!!! Yikes!!! I'm soooo not ready for this busy season , with the exception of having my lovely stack of Christmas cards ( thanks to all those fab Jingle Belles challenges!!!) all ready ,just waiting to be  signed and mailed out!!!  I've actually been so busy planning my Christmas stamp-a-stack classes for the past month  that I haven't had much time to play around some of my new paper goodies, until today!

First of all , I'd like to share one my cards I designed for my Xmas class;

This was my favorite card we made at my last stamp camp.I love making cards that have unique folds like this Z-fold card..... it's so easy but I love it just the same! I think it has a lot of WOW factor! You could easily add a photo inside or perhaps even a giftcard, it's so versatile! And did I mention how easy it it to make????  I used the Merry & Type stamp set that coordinates perfectly with Letters To Santa dsp.I used a little bit of Stickles on the ornaments which I had colored with my Copics.


Today I played with my Spellbinders dies and made this.....



I made this card shape using the Labels Ten die by Spellbinders. The sentiment is from SU Snow Swirled set. I added some rhinestones and a flourish for a little bling and a pearl to the ribbon bow. The sentiment is stamped on a Fancy Tag ( Spellbinders) in Cherry Cobbler to match the cardstock. The pattern paper is a leftover piece I found in my stash.

Thanks for stopping by! Until next time........ Happy Crafting!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Both of the cards are so cute. I really like the design of the z-fold card. Awesome Job!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete