Thursday, July 26, 2012

Shoppig Our Stash 61 : Something new

Hello! I'm back  with another SOS card - this week the DT at Shopping Our Stash  are challenging us to use something new for this week's card! Yup, we have to finally tear open that package of stickers, ink up a new stamp , cut or embellish a piece of lovely dp/ cs whatever it is that youmay  have been saving for the perfect time to use 'em! Well, folks, that time is now ..... I made my card using some lovely new patterned papers from Glitz called Afternoon Muse. I love this 8x8 size- it's great for scrapping or cardmaking , and each pack has loads of fab papers to play with!!!( I got mine at Two Peas In a Bucket.)
I love the vintage look of the papers in this pack and that my card has a soft vintage feel to it.....



I got the inspiration for this card from the Glitz blog ( click here to see the post). I searched through my stash of ribbons and flowers and came up with this combo and I used a CTMH stamp for the flags.

So that's my card for another SOS challenge --- two weeks  in a row I've managed to play along!! ***woot-woot!!!*** 

Thanks for stopping by... have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. So soft looking and just gorgeous!!! Love the ribbon on here and the way you did the sentiment too. So very pretty.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. always awesome to see you at SOS, miss candy, and i just ♥LOVE♥ your gorgeous glitz creation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the papers are wonderful, I'm glad you decided to use them!
    Thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete