Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy anniversary card .... a retro sketch card

Hi , I'm back with another post to share with you. I was browsing through some of my go-to sketch blogs and found this great sketch over at Retro Sketches ;

 
I wanted to use some of my stash from leftover projects , so I grabbed papers from a few different Teresa Collins collections . Take a look:
 
 
I fussy cut the sentiment from a journaling card and popped it up with foam dots on another journaling card ( all cut from the same sheet of 12x12 ) and then basically I followed the sketch using a few sheets of 6x6 paper in yellow polka dot and black and white damask .A small strip of glitter gold and a sticker happy anniversary greeting ( also Teresa Collins product) and my card is completed! This took me the whole twenty minutes to make!! yay, Gotta love those kinda cards!!
 
Check out the great sketches at Retro Sketches and play along ! Thanks for stopping by my blog ... have a wonderful creative day!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment