Wednesday, March 11, 2015

These are the best days layout

Hi and welcome to my blog. I can't believe that I will have a daughter graduating from high school this year.... where does the time go??? It seems like only yesterday that she was going off to preschool and now she will be moving away in the fall to go to college. This layout is with her last school photo ( besides grad ) and I decided to go with the theme of time for this layout.
Here it is.....

 
I created my own colored modeling paste by mixing a green and blue  Faber- Castell Design Memory Craft Gelato together ( added a bit of water to mix ) and then added some Whipped Spackle. I then used a clock stencil from The Crafters Workshop and stencilled randomly over the page. The ledger has  bluish green lines , which I was hoping to match. I didn't quite achieve a perfect match but I like the color I came up with! I used a variety of flowers and chipboard from Prima and ephemera from my stash. The clock was cut on my Silhouette and sprayed with Lindys Stamp Gang inks.
 
I'm entering this layout over at Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft blog for their Time challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment