Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter shaped card

Hi, I'm back again to share another Easter project with you. I recently purchased a cutfile from SVG Cuts to make a few Easter projects. ( You'll need a compatible program for your electronic cutter like SCAL). I was looking for a carrot shaped treat box , which was included with this file. but I fell in  love with this lil chick card.....



I made this card using scraps I found in my craftroom..... so easy! You could even use the chick for a scrappage, or maybe even to embellish a basket. I scaled it to different sizes for variuos projects. Just let your imagination go wild!!!!  ( Wouldn't it be cute on a little girls Tee??)
Anyway, I hope you enjoy my little card.... thanks for stopping by today!!!
Have a great rest of your weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment