Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mojo Monday : Thank you card

Hello! Has spring arrived in your part of the world yet, 'cause I think we're getting our second winter!! It rained on the weekend and then the snow came.... so much snow!!! I keep thinking " In like a lion, out like a lamb"  .... but while i wait for spring to make it's appearance, I thought I'd make a few spring- like cards! I used this week's sketch from  Mojo Monday for inspiration ( click here to visit Mojo Monday) ...

Here's what I made using the sketch.....


Supplies used :
Verve stamps- Making A Statement
Patterned paper- Prima Marketing: Reflections collection
Cardstock- Early Espresso (SU)
Ribbon- Ribbon Carousel : gold seam binding
Brads- Stampin' Up!
Ink- CTMH : Goldrush,Indian Corn Blue,Cocoa
Cricut : Art Philosophy (flower)
Other: doily , sewing machine

Don't forget- it's contest time at Mojo Monday !!!

Thanks for stopping by today.... have a great crafty day!!!


1 comment:

  1. Love your card and the awesome colors. TFS

    Candy, do get over to She's A Sassy Lady I beleive you are the weekly challenge winner.

    ReplyDelete