Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Shopping Our Stash 43: Food or Beverage

Hi again! This week Shopping Our Stash has a fun challenge for us to play along with!

  This week our challenge is to raid your stash and uncover those items that are food or beverage related- think coffee, tea, cakes, kitchen fare, anything related to food or drink will work!
Bugaboo has such a great selection of funny digi stamps- I especially love the Stella line! This one suits me to a tee- I am so not a morning person!
I used some dp from Stampin' Up! and colored the image with my Copic markers to match. I had to play around with the sentiment size as I kept printing it way too big!!! Ah, but I did get it the size I wanted and it fit neatly inside the oval punch, too!

Thanks for stopping by today and please stop by Shopping Our Stash and check the DT beautiful samples!


1 comment:

  1. so fun! Image is perfect for out foodie challenge!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica :)

    ReplyDelete