Thursday, March 6, 2014

Winter Banner

Hi all! It maybe be only 15 days till spring but right now its look like winter is just beginning! I'm so ready for warmer days but I guess I'll have to wait a little longer!! Thankfully, there are so many fun winter projects out there for inspiration. I saw a few really cute winter banners on Pinterest and decided that I needed to make my own.

 
I used my Cricut for the banner shapes and the images were from the Artbooking and Art Philosophy  cartridges. The letters were some old chipboard ones I covered with some of the dsp from Stampin' Up! I love the blue, white and silver colors...what do you think??
 
I also made this welcome wall hanging .....
 
 
 
I found a free snowman applique online and imported it to my Silhouette and then just cut it out and appliqued it together!! The border is Newfoundland tartan fabric , so I may have to make one of these for my SIL who lives across the country! The felt snowflakes on the dowel actually wine glass charms, but they are better used here!!!
 
Anyway, those are a few of my winter projects.... I hope to be doing some spring ones soon!
Thanks for stopping by.... have a great day!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment