Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Feeling Wicked, for Halloween!

Hi and welcome to my blog! I knew October was gonna be a busy month for me but I really didn't expect to go three weeks between posts!! I have been busy crafting, especially Halloween crafts. This year, I added to my décor with a Halloween wreath. Take a look:



 
 
 
I love this sign ( I found at local $$ store!) ..... some days it suits my mood perfectly!!! lol  I used deco mesh( leftovers from last year) and accents ( sign , hat , black leaves) all found at out local dollar store to make this quick and easy wreath. The best thing about it, its  durable enough for our windy fall days!!! The , work wreath form,flextubing and purple ornaments were bought at Michaels.
 
I am entering this wreath over at Shopping Our Stash for their Halloween challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful creative day!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh super wicked Halloween wreath! Thanks for playing along with the Shopping Our Stash crew this week for the Halloween challenge!!

    ReplyDelete