Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happiest girls layout

Hi, I am back again today with another post! This time I have a layout to share . Its of my two beautiful girls... it only seems like yesterday that they were little girls and now they are young ,beautiful women. I couldn't be more  proud of them!




 
 
 
I started off with a pretty floral paper from a Recollections paper stack. The photo was matted on leftover glitter polka dot paper , also from Recollections. I then used a large Prima Bloom Girl stencil called Gardenia , and some heavy Gesso . I used a variety of inks from Tim Holtz, CTMH and Stampin Up! to create some color around the girl and the edges of the page. An assortment of  Petaloo flowers and a blue leaf stickpin , a couple of happy face tickets  ( Jenni Bowlin) and a orange fabric diecut leaf ( Silhouette) , which I had cut for a previous sewing project. The title is a cutfile that I got from the Silhouette online store , and its cut on a brown wood grain paper ( Authentique), which does not show all that well in this pic . A few splatters of Glimmer Mist, a little bit of bling and this layout is done!!
 
 
 
 
I am entering this layout over at Color Me Scrappy for their color scheme challenge.
 
 
Don't you just love those fall colors!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today- have a wonderful creative day!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love your stencil work and the beautiful flowers clusters. Thank you for playing at CMS !

    ReplyDelete