Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thinking of you card

Hi and welcome to my blog. Have you checked out the latest sketch from Cardabilities- its another great one! Of course, the DT has great samples for your inspiration too!


Here is the current sketch:

 
 
And this is my interpretation of the sketch:
 
 
 
I started off with a charcoal grey cardstock base and then a 6X6 dp from Recollections. I used a diecut from Silhouette , which I inked with Prima Fluid chalk inks ( dusty attic) and edged with Tim Holtz stain ( vintage photo). I cut a piece of the flourish and adhered it to the bottom of my card, then added a few Prima small flowers and a larger Petaloo flower, a couple of beaded stickpins and some sequins. The sentiment is from Verve stamps called Small Phrases. Oh, and  used my favorite distressing tool from Prima to rough up the edges of my dp. This card was quick and simple!!!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Have a wonderful creative day!!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card. Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at the Cardabilities.Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely use of the sketch -- that bg paper adds such a nice effect - Thanks for joining in at Cardabilities~

    ReplyDelete