Monday, February 7, 2011

Jingle Belles challenge 06

Baby, it's cold outside!
That's the challenge for this week at Jingle Belles. ( it sure is cold out there!!!) . This week we need to make a card that has mittens, hats , felt, anything to make you feel all cozy and warm. Well, my card does the opposite! I look at all this snow and think BRRR!!! This card echoes my sentiment!!!!



I used my Gypdsy to weld the snowflake and the letters to two rectangle strips and then added a few felt snowfalkes with a red gemstone for a little bling. A strip of DP ( also has bling on it!!!) for a bit of color and I'm done.  So easy!!!!!

By the way...... I just love those Jingle Belles challenges, I actually may have enough cards this December!!!!


Until next time , thanks for looking and have a great day!!

8 comments:

  1. well, here in new jersey we *HAVE* the snow and the "BRRRR" but it doesn't have the brightness, the fun, or the FABULOUS DESIGN of your card! (if it DID...i might like winter A LOT MORE!!!) so pleased you are jingling along with us...we're all going to have THE BEST december ever, aren't we?! :) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you welded to form the horizontal lines in the design ... and what a fun fold ... fabulous holiday card ... thanks so much for joining our jingle belles journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this fold! what a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an original card design - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! It's nice to actually use my Cricut again! I like that I can play around with my designs on my Gypsy and get something unique from it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely FABULOUS design!! Super striking! I could never figure out all that welding stuff on my Cricut, so more power to YOU! You (obviously) do it very well. This card is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW I love your card!! I love folded cards!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card - I like the clean and simple lines and the striking colors!

    ReplyDelete