Monday, February 7, 2011

Stacey's Stampin Stage: Curtain Call 68

Hello everyone! I must tell you , I am so glad to see sun again! What snow we got ( in a few short hours!!) yesterday.... over 5 inches of the white stuff!! Today is just sunny and balmy , well, compared to yesterday it sure is!!! :-)
So today, I thought I'd post for a challenge to a site that I often visit for inspiration! Stacey's Stampin Stage  has terrific color challenges! This one reminds me of spring ,which according to the groundhog, is a mere six weeks away! Let's hope he's right!!!
So, the colors are Melon Mambo, Wid Wasibi ( don't you just love those cool names!!!),Pink Piroutte,and Whisper White.




Here's my card:


The DP is  a DCWV paperpad and the pearls are from Michaels, the rest is SU! I really don't like how the butterfly from Punched Posies stamp set is so much smaller than the actual punch, so I trimmed it and layered it on another punched butterfly. I made the random dots on the Wild Wasibi base using my Big Bite ( Crop-A-Dile's big brother!!) by just lightly pressing the eyelet setter onto the paper. You can adjust the dot sizes by using the different eyelet sizes .... so easy!!! Just don't press super hard or you'll make holes instead of dots!!!!

Thanks for looking!


Until next time...... Happy Crafting!!!


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card and use of this weeks colors Candy! Thank you for joining us...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete