Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Digita Studio:l Valentines scrappage

Hello again! I think I made enough Valentines cards for my kids and hubby , so I thought I'd play around with some of the MDS downloads I recently purchased. I didn't buy the Valentine's Defined stamp set , because I just don't make many Valentine cards, but I think I may get it anyway... it's very cute. But I did get it as a download and I love it!! ( It figures!!) I made a layout of me and DH ... the pic is from our vacation last year. With all thi snow we've been getting, just looking at the picture makes me wanna pack up and go somewhere sunny and warm!!



When I scrap with paper I like to add lots of layers and embellishments but when I digi scrap I tend to keep my style more clean and simple. I haven't figured out to make those complex digi pages that I've seen on the web ( oh, how I envy those talented digi scrappers!!!), Still, I like the results I get.... I get my layouts completed and if I feel like making cahnges later, well, it's so simple to do so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment