Friday, September 30, 2011

More Halloween decor

Happy Friday! I've been taking a wee bit of a break from scrapbooking and cardmaking this past week or so , but I couldn't go a whole week without crafting!!! **gasp!!** Instead , I've played around with my Cricut  and Bigshot  and made a few more decorations for Halloween. Here they are:


An altered candy jar.  Just a rubon, some old ribbon and a scalloped flower ( top of jar)  and it's done!!!

More Cricut vinyl wall art. I found this saying on the web and then used my SCAL to make it. The little treat holder is made with a Stampin' Up! BigXL die form last year's holiday mini.

More wall art... this is a purchased cutfile from the web. I added the little pumpkin for  a little extra touch. The altered tin in the background is from last year ( I made these for my son's class).

My Cricut is  sure coming in handy this year for my all decorating needs!!!  Gotta love that!!!
Thanks for stopping by... have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment