Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stamping away!!

Hello! it's that time of the year.... school's back in and the kids are gone all day! I finally have some time to stamp , scrap and generally make a big mess in my craftroom!!! There's bits and peices of paper on just about every surface , but before I go and tidy my room, I wanted to share some of what I've been making lately.



As I said  I've got sooooo much scrap papare lying around and I really don't want to toss it so I'm gonna find some uses for it, like this card! The birthday paper is leftover from scrappages that I did awhile ago. I had enough left (4X12 strip) to make a couple cards. I really love those  bright colors in this paper.





I recently purchased the Need For Speed stamp set .... my little guy loves his ATV, so of course when saw this set , I just HAD to have it!!! I colored the quad with my Copic markers ( oh, how I would love to attend a Copic class!!!!!!) . The basic idea of this card was cased from another blog ( oops, I can't remember which one!!!!!). The paper is from an old 6X6 Cosmo Cricket paperpad I had stuffed away in a bin.



The Hand-Penned Holidays set from the new holiday mini is so beautiful, isn't it? i don't think I've ever used Pool Party, Daffidol Delight and Early Espresso together before, but I'm so pleased with how they turned out! This leaf image is from a go-to set, Lovely as A Tree. This set has been around forever but it still remains one of my most used sets. After I stamped the images , I embossed the crad and spritzed it with Glimmer Mist. The little punched flowers are accented with some yellow pearls.




Talk about a quick and simple card..... this is it!!!! I pulled out a retired set called Starring You for this one. Just a bit of stamping ( the stars) on the cardbase for a custom background , a few  circle punches , some brads and it's done!!! So easy-peasy!!!

Ahh, it feels good to stamp again!!!!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have  a great day!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment