Monday, February 22, 2010

Mojo Monday 127

Here are my cards for this weeks challenge:  scallop circle and square cards.
I used SU! scallop circle die and simply adhered a notecard to the back, as I could not make the full circle card without losing some of the shape. Next time,I'll make a circle card with my Cricut ( would've been a lot easier!!! ) The rest was pretty easy, SAB DSP for background , Melon Mambo and So Saffron and Whisper White. I dyed my white taffeta ribbon, using my Melon Mambo marker. I love the Small Script stamp set....... it gets used a lot in my cards. The brad is actually Summer Sun Corduroy from SU! , but I thought it went well.

I pulled out some retired paper and ink for this card. Pacific Point and Kiwi Kiss were two of my favorite colors from 2009 Idea Book And Catalogue along with the coordinating DSP Good Morning Sunshine.
The  greeting and birthday presents, which I watercolored using Pacific Point & Kiwi Kiss, are from 2010 SAB set; Happy Moments .The blude ribbon is from the '09 In Colors ( sadly, retired!) and the orange is from the current IBC.

1 comment:

  1. These are just darling. Love the fun color combos. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete