Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cricut Valentine: Gypsy Wanderings

New Year's Resolution
At the risk of totally jinxing myself, I have to tell you that I made a New Year's Resolution.... no it's not to exercise more and live healthier I although they are good ones and I really should attempt to !!!), because by week three of January I usually have fallen off the resolution bandwagon!!! Instead, I'm making my resolution later and I think this one will be easier to keep, cause it's alot more fun!!! I'm gonna try to actually participate in all those challenges that I love to follow and often draw inspiration from. Now I know that there are many fabulous papercrafting blogs that post weekly cahllenges and it will be near impossible to participate in all , but if I do at least one a week , then I will be happy!!!! I've already did two and now I'm ready for my third challenge! ( I think that's a new record for me!!! LOL)

So here's my third challenge project this week!
Cricut Cardz Challenge posted a challenge to make a card using any themed Cricut cartridge  using ONLY red,  black and white for the colors.
I used the  Gypsy Wanderings found exclusively on the Gypsy for this card and kept the whole thing pretty simple. The only bling I added was the the glimmer heart.
Here it is:


11 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the embossing and you did a great job with the color challenge! Thanks for playing with us at Cricut Cardz Challenge this week :)

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job!! I'm one of your followers now. Thanks for joining us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and I hope you keep up the New Years resolution...I am challenge addicted! lol I love them! Great job on your third challenge for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love the embossing.

    Thanks for playing along @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for all kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and resolution...I need a paper crafting new years resolution myself...got way too much stuff in my stash!!!
    Awesome job with this color challenge...keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! It really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the embossing.... the card really stands out! PRETTY!!! :o) Excellent job with this weeks challenge! Thanks for playing this week over at CCC! :o)
    Theresa (DT#2)

    ReplyDelete