Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cricut Imagine : Witchy Card

 Hello all! I received an early birthday present for  my DH .... a Cricut Imagine! I've been wanting this machine for so long , so you can imagine ( no pun intended!!! lol)  how excited I was when the FedEx guy delivered it right to my door!!!  Oh it is sooooo fabulous!!! It prints and cuts , AND , it uses all my exsisting cartridges!! I can now select an image form one my "regular" cartridges , and through the magic of this glorious machine , I can add some color / pattern and print and cut it!!!  How amazing is that! The combos are endless!!!! I LOVE it!!!!
I've already made some custom diecuts/ journalling tags for  my scrapping but with Halloween right around the corner , I really wanted to try a Halloween card. Here's what I came up with......


I found this cute little witch on It's A Child's Year cartridge and then I "colored " her , using this cool black script from my Imagine cart, Audrey.  She's got this vintage look happening , so I added a little bling and inked the edges of just about everything! The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! 's Grateful Greetings. The paper is  from an older collection from  Little Yellow Bicycle ( Frightful Collection). The cardstock base is  Kiwi Kiss ( SU) and the bling is from an unknown source ( I think it's a leftover bit from a larger flourish ).




The Imagine makes these cuts so beautifully and the color is awesome! I did find that it prints best on American Crafts  cardstock... the colors seem more vibrant and it cuts smooother, too. I loved  my Cricut Expression but the Imagine absolutely ROCKS!!!!

So this is my first Cricut Imagine card .... I'm sure there willbe many more in my future! Thanks for stopping by my lil blog and until next time.... happy crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment