Friday, February 24, 2017

Mojo Monday 485

Happy Friday! I finally had a break from midterms , so I wanted to get crafty. I decided to play along with this week's sketch challenge at Mojo Monday for some inspiration. Here is the current sketch:



I decided to make a shaker banner for my card...


I used an older paper collection from Basic Grey called  Konichiwa. I love the Japanese inspired florals and the colour combo. I stitched an piece of acetate to a banner made from the collection and added sequins ad glitter before sealing it up. The bakers twine is from October Afternoon. The sentiment and birthday cake are from Verve Stamps Big Wish stamp set. I colored the cake with my Prisma pencils and added a few dimensionals to make it pop a little, with a few Prima mini flowers for a little something extra.
Omigosh, I really enjoyed making this card... it's been so long since I've had time to do any sort of crafting!!! I'm already looking for another challenge to get my creative mojo going!!!

Go check out Mojo Monday for this great sketch and to see the awesome entries for this week's sketch! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment