Sunday, May 22, 2011

A little bit of everything scrappages!!!

Hi again!!! I wanted to share with you a few scrappages that I've been working on lately. I'm kinda all over the place with my scrappin'..... some vacation, some summer , whatever!!! I just sort through my photos and if a picture catches my attention, then I start from there!!!


This layout is of my oh-so-sweet godchild ( isn't she just too cute???). I love this photo of her and I didn't want my layout to distract from it, so I kept things pretty simple.... with pretty feminine touches like the flower , stitched paper ribbon and the bling, of course! The doily is inked and Glimmer Mist-ed for a softer effect. I had a 4X6 Hambly overlay that fit perfectly over the picture and coordinated excatly with the papers!! I used my Cricut ( Ashyln's Alphabet) to make the name and the word "sweet" is velvet Thickers.

This is a case, sort of, of a layout I saw on Sunny Stampin' Studio awhile  ago. It was actually a farm layout , but I adapted it for a summer page!! I made this page specifically for pics of my little boy and his cousin from last summer , but do you think I can find them now???? Nope! I'm sure they'll show up ..... eventually!!!! At least the page is all ready and waiting for their pics ! 


Last summer I took some gorgeous shots of the ocean during a day trip to the Port-Au-Port pennisula, and I think this is probably my favorite. The sound of the waves crashing into the rocks is so soothing ..... I could just sit here all day and relax. I left the titling  and layout simple... the picture is the main focal point.

I have a few more layouts to post , once I photograph and edit them......
 Thanks for looking and stopping by!
Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment