Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mojo Monday : Miss You card

Hi! It's only Tuesday and I have this week's Mojo Monday card completed... woot-woot!!! I got a bunch of goodies on a recent  shopping trip ( this is a big deal for me since the nearest craft store is 8 hours drive!!!) and I've had so much fun creating with some of my new crafting stuff!! Of course, things are so much easier when you have such great inspiration to work with........



Here's my card.......

 
Supplies used:
Stamps :CTMH Frame It Up ( circle ) Verve Hope Blooms
Stampin Up! cardstock: Night of Navy/ink ,Daffidol Delight/ribbon
My Mind's Eye patterned papers
Memento ink : London Fog
Rhinestone : unknown source
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today... have a great rest of your day!!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment