Friday, April 26, 2013

Hello There!!!

Hello again! It's been a long time since I could sit down and write a post! I've been super busy this past month. I was gone away for over two weeks and it seems like I could not find the desire to enter my craftroom since I've been home.

My daughter and I travelled to Eastern Europe this year with a small group of EF travellers. In total we visited four cities in four countrues: Budapest, Hungary, Vienna , Austria, Prague, Czech Republic and Munich , Germany.  Here are just a few things we did and seen on our 10 day trip.....


 
 
Budapest, Hungary has so many beautiful and historic buildings like this church.
 
 
The view from the riverboat at night on the Danube River, Budapest.
 
 
More amazing views!
 
The view of Budapest on a very cold and wet day!!
 
 
The sun finally makes an appearance in Vienna!! But it was so cold, brrr!!
 
 
Museum of Natural History , Vienna.
 
 
 
Rebecca and I in Prague,Czech Republic. Love , love this city!!! There's so much to see and do!! Would love to spend more time here!
 
 
 
The changing of the guard at the Prague Castle.
 
 
View of Prague from the castle grounds.
 
 
Rebecca on the Charles Bridge, Prague.
 
I still have so many photos to sort through! Hopefully, I will get a chance to edit a few more and post them on my blog.
 
Thanks for looking.... have a great day!!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment