Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Haunted House

Hi!! Welcome to my blog! I was almost finished with posting my Halloween projects when I realized I hadn't posted my house I made back in September!!! I saw this amazing cutfile at SVG Cuts called Maple Manor and it had a really cool house. They also have a how-to video to help you assemble it. You can find that video and other instructional videos form SVG Cuts on their YouTube channel.
Here's my house......







 This house looks complicated but it really was quite easy to assemble. I imported all the cut files into my Silhouette and just followed directions. It used 11 pieces of cardstock plus the Halloween themed papers for decoration. I then stamped various creatures and pumpkins for the front step.





Here's the inside , where a battery operated tealight adds an eerie glow. It's also a great place for treats. You could also add treats to the bottom section which has a back panel for easy access.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

Decorate To Celebrate Challenge #63 - Party Decorations
Cameo Creations- Lots of Candy




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!!


Candy


3 comments:

  1. Super cute house and love the inside for some yummy candy:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so amazing love it thank you for joining the challenge at dtc.hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FANTASTIC!! Wow, love your spooky house! I am sure it took some time but the end result is fabulous!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete