Sunday, August 4, 2013

Summer scrappin' time!

Good morning! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend! Mine has been pretty quiet, but that's okay since things have been kinda crazy busy here lately! I wanted to share a few scrappages that I've been working on. Normally I don't get many pages done during the warm summer months as it's always been too hot in my craftroom but my new room ( still under construction!!) is much cooler with a big window that lets some cool evening air in!


 I'm all over the place with my pages ... everything from camping to my daughter's Confirmation... take a look:



 
 
 I used an overlay from the just released Artbooking cartridge from Cricut and exclusive to Close To My Heart to create the photo mat/template for this travel layout. The chevrons and "on this day" tag were also created using the Cricut. The journaling tags are a project life item ( can't remember which brand!!)
 


 
 
This layout uses up some really old paper from my stash ( I don't think the company exists anymore -that's how old!!!). I used stamps from CTMH Family Love  stamp set The pearls and crochet are from Prima.
 
 
 

 
 
This was a super simple page ... all shapes were cut using my Cricut . The car and camper were made with the Campin' Critters cartridge and the journaling tag was made with the g
Going Places cartridge, the map was also made with the Campin' Critters cart. Now I just no find some camping pics for this layout!!
 
 
 
 

 
Finally, I made a 2-page layout to document my little boys first fishing trip on the ocean.He did great
  , although he did get a little seasick! This layout uses stickers from my stash and a "gone fishin'" sign from Campin' Critters, a journaling pocket from Going Places and some fun fish papers I had in my paper stash.



Well, I'm off to enjoy this beautiful day... thanks for stopping by ! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment