Monday, December 9, 2013

Joy-ful Christmas

Hi all! I'm been super busy in my craftroom these but not because of the Xmas cards still waiting to be made!!! I have a huge mess of Christmas wreaths in various stages of completion, plus ribbon, and embellishments everywhere in my room! I can barely find my desk these days!!

Here's some of what I've been working on....

 
 
 
 
I made a bunch of these already and have orders for several more so my papercrafting has been put on hold till I get caught up. I have a few orders for cards so I am trying to squeeze those in my already busy schedule!!! It's a good thing I love doing it or I would've gone crazy by now!! LOL
 
Here's the first card I made ......
 
 
I love the large vintage background stamp  from Stampin' Up! called Christmas Collage. This stamp was a leftover from my SU demo days but I loved the vintage feel of it so much that I couldn't part with it. For the greeting I used a CTMH set from Holiday Tags inked in Cranberry... the background stamp was inked in Topiary. I made the poinsettia from a Spellbinders die and the cardstock is CTMH. The matching poinsettia paper is My Minds Eye and the ribbon is SU!
 
Well, that's my card for today.... I'm off to start another project! Have a great day... thanks for stopping by my blog!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your wreaths are absolutely gorgeous! They're better than the ones I've seen in some craft stores. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat! With so many beautiful ideas out there in blogland it's easy to get inspired!!

      Delete