Friday, March 28, 2014

May all your dreams come true...

Happy Friday!! Today I have a really girlie card to share with you. I found this digi stamp on Pinterest and even though I've had it for some time , I only just got around to coloring it with my Copic markers.

 
I created a custom shape for the digi image and matching mat with my Silhouette , as well as for the oval for the sentiment. Sorry, I can't remember which markers I used -I colored this sweet girl in a couple of weeks ago and forgot to write down which shades I used . I left the inside blank because I'm thinking that this card can used for a birthday , good luck or even a thinking of you card. The color scheme kinda reminded me a bit of Holly Hobby!!!
 
 I'm entering this over at Cut It Up! for their Anything Goes challenge#41 in honor of National Crafting month - March, of course!!!
 
You still have a few days left of this month , so go and create something and celebrate this  crafting month!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by today --- hope your weekend is awesome!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I really like the shape of your die cut! And the image seems to fit on it perfectly. She's adorable. You did a fantastic job coloring her!

    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, great coloring on the image. Thank you for sharing with Cut It Up Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete