The technique this month is about creating a background with Distress Paints and water... I just love the vibrant colors of Tim's tag. My tag's colors are a lot more subdued... I used my Prima chalkboard paints for my backgrounds as I have only a few shades of Distress Paints ( another thing to add to my want list!!). I used the same technique and here's what I came up with......
I stamped the butterfly with Stazon ink on a transparency and fussy cut it and then adhered it to the stamped image on the tag. I like it how it popped from the tag ... it adds just a little dimension. The metal embellishments and seam binding ribbon were from my stash .
That's my tag... looking forward to April's tag!
Thanks for stopping by blog today!