Tuesday, September 7, 2010

More birthday cards

It seems like whenever I need a birthday card I never have one made, so I made a few, just in case....
I recently saw this technique of stamping and then embossing and really loved it so I had to try it out!!! Oh so simple, yet the results are fabulous! I think I'll make severla of these cards in different colour schemes, just in case!

My pic didn't turn out super great ... you can hardly see the details like the embossed strip behind the butterfly and the butterfy has an embossed butterfly ( just used a transparency sheet and ran it through em-folder and die) . I used retired DSP from the spring mini , but most any of the new DSP would work nicely for this card.

Can you tell I'm loving my Stampin' Up! embossing folders????!!!!  They're super easy to use and they turn a simple piece of DSP into a beautiful cardbase...... yup, I love 'em!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment