Monday, September 12, 2011

Sketch and Stash Challenge #70 ..... Free Choice

Hey everybody!! I love sketch challenge blogs ... so much inspiration from one sketch! The blog  Sketch and Stash Challenge  has so many fantastic sketches to work with and this week's challenge is a free choice.... you pick any sketch from their catalogue of sketches and play with it!! I decided on this sketch (#57) for my card.

 



I used an old DSP from Stampin' Up! (2009) and some paper Prima flowers for this very simple card. I have an assortment of pearls from various sources that I used for the flower centres as well for the dp strip.  The stamp is from my cheap-o mini stamps I find at Michaels! I think that this may have been the very first time it has seen ink!!!
Anyhoo, there's my card for this challenge. If you haven't visited this site , you really should, there are so many great things to find there!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card!!

1 comment:

  1. Fab card - so elegant. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete