Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Jingle Belles 38 : Happy Hybrid Holidays

Welcome to Tuesday. I have been feeling under the weather with a yucky cold ( UGH!!!) for the past few days and I haven't felt like doing much except sleep!!! But , when I saw the prompt for this week's  Jingle Belles, I had to participate!!! You see, I love the idea of mixing digital and traditional elemnts together ( several of my JB entries had digi stamps on them) so this week's challenge looks like so much fun. However, this cold of mine is not being very cooperative ***grrrrr*** and I only managed to play around  with my digital scrapbooking program for  a little bit  :(  Oh, how I hate being sick!!!!!!

But I'm glad I managed to play along with JB this week!!!

Nothing too fancy here.... I played around with some digi elements I purchased from Peppermint Creative . I sized the sentiment to fit the label , and printed them. I originally had several other digi stuff printed and ready to play with, but  when I had them together I didn't like it!!! So, this card is pretty simple, just a bit of Eskimo Kisses paper from Basic Grey and a wee bit of crochet trim to the card and that's it , oh and a teeny tiny red pearl is on the swirly part of Joy.

Thanks for stopping by .... have a great one!!!


5 comments:

  1. Very elegant - maybe because you limited the number of embellishments etc. The red paper with the trees is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I need to start thinking about holiday cards before December is here.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that elegant sentiment ... so perfect with those pretty papers ... hope you're feeling better soon ... so glad you joined our digi-fun at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, you know, you don't need A LOT of elements if you're able to pick JUST THE ♥PERFECT♥ ONES!!! which you totally did! love that gorgeous digi and you've paired it perfectly with beautiful "real" supplies. LOVE this, miss candy!

    ps: get well soon!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card!! Love the elegant simplicity!! That paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete