Saturday, March 10, 2012

Digi stamping: Bugaboo stamps

Sometimes a girl just needs to laugh out loud!!

Good morning! I have a quick post today... I'm off to watch my DD play in a basketball tourney! I originally made this card for a digi challenge but just didn't get enough time  edit it and post it. But since it is all ready to go.......


I got this image from Bugaboo Stamps .
  I colored her with my watercolor pencils and used an alphabet stamp to create the inside"Floor!". A drink glass from SU's Cheers To You set was stamped in the same shade of purple ( hope you can see it in the pic) and I doodled a circle around the word. I traced a circle shape and then free handed a few squiggly lines... so easy!!!

Yup, this image makes me laugh out loud!! I just had to own it... there are some of my gal pals who will have a good chuckle when they recieve this card!

Hope it makes you smile, too!! Go check out BugabooStamps  for more great digi stamps!

Thanks for stopping by.... have a great crafty day!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment