Monday, July 16, 2012

Wedding cards

I'm back!!! I did not fall off the edge of the earth , although some days it felt like I did!!! I have been super busy with the end of school , and then sending both of my girls off to Cadet camp , plus, it's been unseasonably hot here in NL! My craft room feels like a sauna!!! Ah, but today we have rain  and it's nice and cool upstairs, finally,and I can sit and enjoy my room once again!!! I needed to make a couple of wedding cards for a friend. Here they are.....







I used a little of everything for this card! For the sentiment on the front, I dug out my Cri-Kit pens and drew the sentiment "Mr and Mrs" ( black gel pen) from Wrap it Up and then went back and added the wineglasses in gold gel pen. I love the effect! I then used my alltime fav cartridge, Art Philosophy , for the flowers- they are cut in sizes 1"-1.5" and then sprayed with a few shades of Glimmer Mist for some color. The inside greeting is from a retired Hostess set called Occasional Quotes.

Here's the second card.....





I still have lots of gorgeous SU! dsp just waiting to be used , like this lovely grey patterned paper.I kept this card simple, with just a little bling for the flowers and a Want-2-Scrap flourish on the front.The inside sentiment is from One in a Million stamp set from the new Stampin' Up! catalogue. The flourish stamp on the inside is from a Fiskars set. The outside greeting is from SU!'s Teeny Tiny Wishes, which I embossed on black cardstock.

Oh, how I've missed my craftroom!! Hopefully I can some more crafting done before the heat  returns!! ( But then sunshine = beach time!! yay!!!)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!!








No comments:

Post a Comment