Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Travel scrappage

Good afternoon! I'm still working on travel pages from my trip to the UK last spring. Well, actually, this layout is really about my love of travel! If I could, I would take a trip every couple of months, but alas, my current lack of wealth keeps me home!! :)  Oh well, at least I can scrap where I've been already, like this page...


I used some travel paper from Basic Grey for the background and I made the destination flags with scraps of paper I had lying around on my workspace ( really, i needed to clean that area up!!!) The embellies are from October Afternoon . The stickers are American Crafts ( orange letters) and the foam letters are from an unknown source. I love this clean and simple page... so easy and fast!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment