I cut letters on my Silhouette on scrap cardstock first - couldn't get my machine to successfully cut felt- and then traced on felt and handcut them out. I used the Art Philosophy for the banner shapes and repeated the same cut-trace steps for the felt base, and all the shapes but I was with my able to cut the fabric with my Cricut. The leaves, except the first one, are also from the same cartridge and the owl is from Give a Hoot. I added a little stitching to the banner base and shapes with X- stitching floss , which really finishes them up. The buttons and flowers are all from my stash as well as the eyelets ( ohhh, haven't used my eyelet setter in ages!!!!) and the hemp twine is from Walmart.
This was a fun and fairly simple project to make .... I'm already thinking of ideas for a winter banner.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today... have a great day!!