Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge: Winter Frolic/ Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge

This week's challenge at Cricut Cardz  Challenge was to make a card using snowmen . I have a few cartridges with snowmen  but I think the snowman from Doodlecharms is my favorite and the sentiment is from the Winter Frolic cartridge.


Here's what else I used to make this card:
Early Espresso/ Bashful Blue/Marina Mist cardstock
Bashful Blue satin ribbon,Glimmer Basics brads /white brads ( Stampin' Up! products)
patterned paper by My Mind's Eye

Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Love the colors you chose. Great Job! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the snowman from Doodlecharms. With all the cartridges that have come out after, I find myself going back to Doodlecharms very often. Love your design and thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply love this card, your colors are just perfect thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! All those fun challenges gets me using my Cricut lots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cute Snowman! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful color combo! Thanks for playing with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what great a snowman project!! Thanks for joining us over at the Cricut Cardz Challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete