Wednesday, May 21, 2014

'Tis the Season......

Hi everyone! I'm cutting it pretty close , but I managed to get my card done and posted in time for the current challenge over at Jingle Belles called 'Tis The Season To Jingle . They paired up with the DT at  'Tis The Season ( another great Xmas card challenge site)and they have a great sketch to go along with it.....



 
 
Here's my card....

 
I used papers from My Minds Eye.... love the vintage-y look. For my bling , I added a glittery Noel word , cut on my Silhouette and a  felt poinseta flower.
 
Well that's my card....I'm looking forward to the next JB challenge!!
Thanks for stopping by .... have a great rest of your day!!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. well hello, miss candy, it's always FAB to see you in the JB house! you may have squeaked in at the last minute but this gorgeous layery card was well worth the wait, not to mention a great job on both the sketch AND the bling requirement! so pleased you could join the holiday fun with us at JINGLE BELLES and Tis the Season! ♥

    ReplyDelete