Thursday, May 29, 2014

SVG Cuts Lighthouse and card

Hi all! I love making 3D papercrafts and SVG Cuts is my go-to source for fantastic projects!!! I love their unique projects and the how-to videos make assembly a breeze!!! I fell in love with the Seaside collection ..... here's my lighthouse I made from the set;


 
The card is the fish card base from the set , but I stamped an image from CTMH's Perfect Day set.... this lighthouse image is my favorite .I used my aquapen and ink pads to add touches of color and for a nautical finish, I added a Carrick Bend knot (aka sailors knot) to both the card and lighthouse. The anchor is from another SVG Cuts file ( Cape Cod) . All shapes were cut out on my Silhouette. The papers used are from Graphic 45 's collection called By The Sea.
 
You can check out SVG Cuts YouTube channel for detailed instructions on how to make this cool project!
 
Thanks for stopping by.... have a great day!!
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment