Saturday, October 23, 2010

Altered Projects : Trick Or Treat loot bags "Scary Skeleton"

Sorry I haven't posted in so long, we've been renovating ( never ending task it seems) and everything seems to be always coated in a thick layer of dust!!! But I did make some cards and even an altered treat container , which I still need to make more for my son's class! Thank goodness he has such a small class , just 8, can you believe that!!!
These cute little treat holders will be filled with yummy goodies, stickers,and other Halloween surprises I can find!


They are so easy to make, just covered a Second Cup hot chocolate ( white hot chocolate is my fav!! YUM!!) with last years' DSP . I then embossed Basic Black cs with SU! new  spider web embossing folder and adhered a border ( Old Olive ) which I made with the eyelet border punch. I diecut two Topnote shapes, one from Whisper White and the other from Old Olive. The Old Olive topnote is embossed with a Tim Holtz folder and trimmed to overlap over the stamped white topnote. After I stamped the skeleton , I doodled on the edge of the die cause I thought it was a little too plain for me!
The inked and embossed the the Decorative Label punch and inked the edges and finished it off with a stamped sentiment ( Modern Label punch).

Now I just have 7 more to make before Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment