Saturday, October 23, 2010

Organic Outlines - Smooch Watercolor

I bought Organic Outlines thinking I would use it all the time but ,sadly, I hardly ever use it. I still love it , it just seems like I can never find the perfect occasion for it. When a friend asked to make a wedding card , I knew that this was the stamp set for it!!
Instead of spritzing water on the inked stamp for a watercolor effect Ispritzed a little white shimmer Smooch Spray. The effect was still soft , with just a hint of  shimmer, very elegant. I love the Greenhouse Gala DSP , and Baja Breeze is one of my all-time favorite colors! Kudos to Stampin' Up! for bringing it back ( I just hope thet un-retire my absolute fav, Taken With Teal!!!). The hodgepodge hardware ( Styled Silver) really adds an elegant touch to this simple card.
Hope youy enjoy. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment