Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jingle Belles 34 : Holiday Fall To Layout

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog today! Summer isn't over ( yet!) but I'm starting to think about the upcoming hoildays! I'm eagerly awaiting my new Christmas stamps and papers to arrive from Stampin' Up! .... oh, I can't wait to get them all inked up! I have a little red tin that holds all my cards I've made since I started playing along with Jingle Belles .... that stash is growing every week!!! This week the ladies at Jingle Belles have teamed up with  Clean and Simple Stamping   for Holiday To Fall Layout  CAS challenge.

We have a fab sketch to work with.....


Here's what I came up with.....

I used accents  and brads from Kaisercraft 's Christmas Carnival collection.... there's no stamping here!  This was a fun challenge to work with and already there are so many great entries over at both blogs.

Hope you've enjoyed my card ..... have a great day!!!!



6 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable card Candy! I love the brads you used and those accent pieces are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well as much as i love your stamped cards, i have to say this one is ♥PERFECT♥ exactly as it is: just the right elements, totally cool and funky embellies, fabulous color palette... and you've still totally kept the C&S vibe of the sketch! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those happy little colors are jolly for sure ... so glad you joined our jingle belles fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card - love all the elements in it - has such a lovely Christmas feeling! Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love all the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Candy! Your choice of embellies is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete